Saturday, June 8, 2013

5,OOO Subscribers..... Video Plans?!?

Hi everyone. So about 2 days ago, I got 5,000 subscribers, and I already have 5,160. Thank you all so much for 5,000, I really can't believe I have it so already!! Anyways, when I get a large amount of subscribers, I usually make a music video. But... this time, I want to do something different. Something very special... I did have an EPIC AGMV in mind, but I'll save that for later because I've gotten a better idea. I'm going to make a big stop motion movie with an awesome storyline! I'm not going to tell you about it though... because it's going to be a big SURPRISE! I've already gotten it all planned out, and I'm going to try to get it started today. Plus, it looks like most of you voted for AGSM on my poll and I know you all like my stop motions, so I'm pretty happy with my decision. Plus, it will be really fun to make :) Also, if you didn't already know, I just made a Flickr account! I'm probably going to post some behind-the-scenes pictures there too, so check it out! http://www.flickr.com/photos/97237903@N08/
Anyways, I've got to go get things set up for my new video! Have a nice day, and I'll write later!
~FiveDollStars :)














P.S.  here's a hint, the star will be Crystal! 

No comments:

Post a Comment